2004-06-10

New Layout again

I just realised, that my Blog is a confusing mix of danish and english.I tend to write about films in Danish and the rest in english, maybe I am having trouble finding the right words to describe film, or I just don't think about it

Well anyway, my site has changed face again. I was getting boored with my grey top, and the vanity text just didn't look that cool So I removed the vanity text all together, and in the top I added a picture of a Swedish cloud.
I took that Picture myself, the last time I went to Sweeden. Then I started thinking, that I have so many picurures from vacations, and other occations that also could be quite cool to have on top of my website, som instead of choosing one, I made a rendom function, and added some more. ( Refresh your browser to see another one )

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...